17/09/12

Barbie = Pinkalicious

First assignment (or my lecturer called it CLIENT) of this module:



Yes people, and Barbie is known for their love for PINK!! So I had to use PINK!! PINK EVERYWHERE!!

in this module, I also learnt how to draw the "attitude" of the textile that are use for the garments. ahahahahahahah…

We had to design swimwear with cover-ups, jump-suit, cocktail dress, and evening gown with color pencils. :DDDDDDD *It took bloody long time to finish this one..

Evening Gown

Jump-suit

Cocktail Dress

Swimwear



4 komentar:

  1. Love the sminwear and cocktail dress (I guess) lol. Which one is cocktail dress btw? First or third?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. the third.. hha.. sorry i forgot to give the description.. thank you :D

      Hapus
  2. Ah then I love the first one and fourth :D

    BalasHapus