17/06/11

Help


I'm trying to be a warrior, trying to be everyone's shield, trying to be strong. But, deep inside me, I need help. I'm messed up.

5 June 2011, someone confess his feelings to me.
In maths, I can help myself solving and cracking problems.
In love, I even can't solve single problem of it.
I tried to be strong, trying to be friends with him. I thought it was easy as it said.

"Let's just be friends, okay?"
easy when it's written, but not easy in real life.
I'm screwed. Losing a friend is more painful than losing a lover.

If "him" read this, I really appreciate your feelings. I still want us to be friends. I know I made a mistake before. I know I broke your heart. I wish I could fix this. I know I'm childish to write this on my blog because I'm still a child-hearted girl.

To all people: I need you, friend, to make a better force. I can't stand alone.


2 komentar:

  1. Well done!!! b strong like the warrior cos the warrior (design)is great!

    BalasHapus
  2. deep thing of art-making, very well :)

    BalasHapus